Nurture your body with Autumn’s vital healing foods and crisp weather. Join us at Metta Earth to nourish your mind, body and soul with inspiring yoga, peaceful meditation experiences in nature, delicious, home-grown, completely organic food, the beauty of a mountain farm, and warmth of community.
- Enjoy four expert yoga teachers guiding you with enlivening yoga classes
- Nurture your body with teas, juices, the ripeness of autumn harvest, and vital healing foods
- Cleanse with pure mountain air and water
- Connect with the healing presence of nature
- Find new ease and a sense of wonder in meditation
- Breathe consciously to revitalize every cell and calm the mind
- Relax into the comfort and companionship of a yoga community
As autumn comes into fullness with bountiful squashes and the rich nutritious flavors of harvest, a returning of energy to plant roots, and changing colors of the leaves, give yourself this gift of a rejuvenating yoga retreat!
Room in Main House: $575.00
- Two nights shared accommodations in the main house, yurt, or camping.
- Organic & locally grown meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, & dinner, Sunday breakfast & lunch)
- Daily morning and afternoon yoga asana classes
- All other program sessions
*Does not include transportation to Metta Earth.
*Shuttle Transportation from Burlington is $50 through our Prius door-to-door services or through Uber.
Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required to reserve your reservation for the program. You may receive a full refund minus a $45 processing fee up to one month prior to the program. Any cancellations after that are not eligible for a refund. If the student finds another participant to take his/her spot at the same cost, a refund may be available. Please contact email@example.com for questions.